понедельник, 11 августа 2014 г.


Shift Rota Calendar

Books & Reference



Download .apk

Shift Rota Calendar that lasts forever.


Choose from a selection of preloaded shift rotas or custom create your own to suit your needs.


App to SD Compatible.


Please feel free to email me if you would like your shift pattern included in the pre loaded shift patterns.


If the app works on your phone it will work on that phone forever, it is NOT guaranteed to work on future versions of Android phones.


Please note I can only respond to people that contact me via email.
























Download .apk





























The clip will be embedded here not because of his foul language, but it comes just days after Brown fro divided Tran and his New York neighborhood has been spotted with Rihanna. Surrounded by his philosophical musings, Brown also shows that he in the short minute and a half clip 'stressed out ' . - 'Is there such a thing as love two people? 'he asks rhetorically. 'I do not, I do not know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like I am real I do not want hurt either / or. At least he is not stressed about money, the opening of the. Shows shows Brown with a $ 4,124 bar tab to settle.today's episode of functions, 'If Chris Brown just walk away? '.etty drunk Brown declared his love for two women seems to be. 'I'm not trying to be a player,'he said as he drove into the back of a car. 'I'm not a dog I'm not any of it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий