понедельник, 11 августа 2014 г.


My Utmost

Books & Reference



Download .apk

Get inspiration on-the-go! Download the updated English edition of Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost for His Highest daily devotional, written in modern-day language, to help you strengthen your relationship with God.


FEATURES

* 365 days of thought-provoking devotions.

* Automatically opens to the current daily reading.

* Adjustable font size and low-light setting for easy reading.

* Share daily readings via email and post links to Facebook and Twitter.

* Bookmark favorite readings for personal reference.

* Maintain a private journal on daily readings for personal reflection.

* Backup and synchronize your bookmarks and journal entries across all your devices by registering.
























Download .apk





























To come Earlier today I was invited to see The Dark Knight Rises IMAX prologue six minutes in glorious full-screen IMAX film projected How many know. I am a huge fan of Chris Nolan and his Batman series, and I love The Dark Knight . I was not sure what to expect and I have not looked at any set photos , it was all a surprise to me, and it was amazing? Even just six minutes! The footage was personally from Nolan himself, who me introduced to meet. I will not spoil the experience of just it to unfold, but that's something you need? At any price? To view full IMAX, it is absolutely intoxicating, will drop your jaw.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий